Playable on Google Cardboard, Moeller’s game is guided by your effortless gaze. Sight triggers animations with no external gamepad required.
Month: February 2017
- Outstanding Student Achievement in Contemporary Sculpture Awarded to Alex Lukas MFA ’18
- Char Stiles (BCSA ’18) and Rachel Wagner (BFA ’13) Present A/V Performance at the Mattress Factory
- “Identity Play,” Curated by Professor Kristen Kovak, Opens at Space
- Shobun Baile MFA ’18 Awarded Core Residency at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Professor Angela Washko Speaks at Games for Change Festival