Playable on Google Cardboard, Moeller’s game is guided by your effortless gaze. Sight triggers animations with no external gamepad required.
Month: February 2017
- Sarika Goulatia BFA ‘06 Honored with the Carol R. Brown Creative Achievement Award for a Pittsburgh Emerging Artist
- Gray Swartzel MFA ’18 Exhibits in “Restructured” at the Nave Gallery
- Ryan McGinness BFA ’94 Opens “Studio Views” at the Cranbrook Art Museum
- Yejin Lee MFA ’20 Exhibits at the Pittsburgh Architecture Movie Festival
- Alex Lukas MFA ’18 Exhibits at the Chicago Art Book Fair