Featuring Anya Clarke & Mitsuko Verdery, Kalup Linzy, Jongwoo Jeremy Kim, Jaume Plensa, Amanda Ross-Ho, and Tschabalala Self
Isla Hansen uses sculpture, installation, and performance to reinterpret and complicate the body’s relationship to technology.
Through their longstanding collaborative practice, Bishop-Root and Stringer engage with the ways art exists within a local context.
Katherine Hubbard uses photography, writing, and performance to examine photography’s continuing significance.
CMU awarded Alisha B. Wormsley a two-year Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship, and Everest Pipkin will join the faculty as a visiting assistant professor.
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Susanne Slavick and Alumnae Included New Book “Creative Practices for Visual Artists”
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Jon Rubin with Lenka Clayton and Alumnus Mel Bochner Among Artists in Carnegie International
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Scott Andrew, as member of Institute for New Feeling, Exhibits at Michigan State University
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor James Duesing & Alumnus Paul Glabicki Show Early Films in “Experimental Frames”
- AlumniLaura Domencic BFA ’96 Co-Curates “Emigration-Immigration-Migration” at the Westmoreland Museum of Art