“Flight,” was installed outside Door 3 late last month and marks the completion of the first phase of an outdoor baggage claim sculptural walk.
The conference presents the latest scholarship in art practice and history by leading artists, academics, curators, critics, and others.
The prestigious award, given annually by the College Art Association, honors an exemplary educator for which teaching and making art are inseparable.
New York Times Reviews Professor Shimoyama’s Solo Show at The Warhol and “Paradox” at the Miller ICA
The New York Times visited Pittsburgh to see how the city’s arts institutions are helping to process trauma following the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting.
Their film confronts issues of AI, race, and the future of technology, stressing the importance of having minorities represented in tech corporations.
- AlumniPaul Vanouse MFA ‘96 Wins Award of Distinction and Mary Tsang BSA ‘13 Wins Honorary Mention at Ars Electronica 2017
- AlumniMel Bochner BFA ’62 Exhibits “Language Is Not Transparent [Brussels, 2017] at Gladstone Gallery in Brussels
- Alumni / FacultyThe Institute for New Feeling Performs “Other Sky” at the Getty Center in Los Angeles
- AlumniMary Tremonte BFA ‘00 Awarded 2-Year Artist Residency in the Public Realm with Greater Pittsburgh Literacy Council
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Andrew Johnson and MFA Alumni Rob Southard, Jesse England Exhibit at Skowhegan Art Space NYC