Thanks to all alumni and friends of the School of Art who joined us at PPOW Gallery in New York City on Friday!
“Flight,” was installed outside Door 3 late last month and marks the completion of the first phase of an outdoor baggage claim sculptural walk.
The conference presents the latest scholarship in art practice and history by leading artists, academics, curators, critics, and others.
The prestigious award, given annually by the College Art Association, honors an exemplary educator for which teaching and making art are inseparable.
New York Times Reviews Professor Shimoyama’s Solo Show at The Warhol and “Paradox” at the Miller ICA
The New York Times visited Pittsburgh to see how the city’s arts institutions are helping to process trauma following the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting.
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Prekop and Stephanie Armbruster BFA ’06 Exhibit in “Large Works” at Garage Gallery
- Alumni / StudentStudents and Alumni Exhibit in “More Delicate Things: Mixed Media Femme Art” at Bunker Projects
- Alumni / FacultyAlumni and Faculty Exhibit in “Dreamlands: Immersive Cinema and Art, 1905–2016”, Whitney Museum
- Alumni / FacultyAlumni Caroline Loyola-Garcia Curates “The Domesticity of Abandonment” Opening December 9
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor, Alumnus Zhiwan Cheung Receives ISC’s Student Achievement Awards in Contemporary Sculpture, Exhibits at Grounds for Sculpture
- Alumni / Faculty / Staff / StudentA Week of Music, Art, and Tech: Weird Reality Conference & VIA Festival Team Up