Featuring Anya Clarke & Mitsuko Verdery, Kalup Linzy, Jongwoo Jeremy Kim, Jaume Plensa, Amanda Ross-Ho, and Tschabalala Self
Isla Hansen uses sculpture, installation, and performance to reinterpret and complicate the body’s relationship to technology.
Through their longstanding collaborative practice, Bishop-Root and Stringer engage with the ways art exists within a local context.
Katherine Hubbard uses photography, writing, and performance to examine photography’s continuing significance.
CMU awarded Alisha B. Wormsley a two-year Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship, and Everest Pipkin will join the faculty as a visiting assistant professor.
- Alumni“The Hidden Drawer,” a Solo Exhibition by Shana Moulton MFA ’04 Opens at Atlanta Contemporary
- Alumni / FacultyJon Rubin and alumna Dawn Weleski Receive an Andy Warhol Foundation Fellowship for Conflict Kitchen
- Alumni / MFA / StudentGray Swartzel MFA ’18, Oreen Cohen MFA ’11-14, and Sarika Goulatia BFA ’06 participate in “Contemporaneous”
- AlumniPaul Vanouse MFA ‘96 Wins Award of Distinction and Mary Tsang BSA ‘13 Wins Honorary Mention at Ars Electronica 2017
- AlumniMel Bochner BFA ’62 Exhibits “Language Is Not Transparent [Brussels, 2017] at Gladstone Gallery in Brussels
- Alumni / FacultyThe Institute for New Feeling Performs “Other Sky” at the Getty Center in Los Angeles