Featuring Anya Clarke & Mitsuko Verdery, Kalup Linzy, Jongwoo Jeremy Kim, Jaume Plensa, Amanda Ross-Ho, and Tschabalala Self
Isla Hansen uses sculpture, installation, and performance to reinterpret and complicate the body’s relationship to technology.
Through their longstanding collaborative practice, Bishop-Root and Stringer engage with the ways art exists within a local context.
Katherine Hubbard uses photography, writing, and performance to examine photography’s continuing significance.
CMU awarded Alisha B. Wormsley a two-year Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship, and Everest Pipkin will join the faculty as a visiting assistant professor.
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Andrew Johnson and MFA Alumni Rob Southard, Jesse England Exhibit at Skowhegan Art Space NYC
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Prekop and Stephanie Armbruster BFA ’06 Exhibit in “Large Works” at Garage Gallery
- Alumni / StudentStudents and Alumni Exhibit in “More Delicate Things: Mixed Media Femme Art” at Bunker Projects
- Alumni / FacultyAlumni and Faculty Exhibit in “Dreamlands: Immersive Cinema and Art, 1905–2016”, Whitney Museum
- Alumni / FacultyAlumni Caroline Loyola-Garcia Curates “The Domesticity of Abandonment” Opening December 9
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor, Alumnus Zhiwan Cheung Receives ISC’s Student Achievement Awards in Contemporary Sculpture, Exhibits at Grounds for Sculpture