Started by recent alumni, Wick Editor has grown from a class project to an online tool used by aspiring artists and creatives across the United States.
“Cry, Baby” at The Andy Warhol Museum marks the first museum solo exhibition by Devan Shimoyama, the Cooper-Siegel Assistant Professor in the School of Art.
Professor Paolo Pedercini’s piece “Phone Story” is part of a major exhibition at the V&A Museum in London that explores the medium of videogames since the mid-2000s.
Organized in collaboration with Carnegie Museum of Art and Carnegie International, 57th Edition, 2018.
Janelle Iglesias, whose work is informed by her background in Cultural Anthropology, will join the faculty for the 2018-19 academic year. Sean Lynch, whose work mines forgotten history to examine contemporary society, will join the faculty for the Spring 2019 semester.
- FacultyProfessor Merrell Exhibits in “Electric Kool-Aid” at the Brew House Association in Pittsburgh
- FacultyProfessor Rich Pell’s Collaborative Installation “Birdlike and Wingless” Is Part of Group Exhibition at The Peale
- FacultyProfessor Melissa Ragona Gives Talks at The Finnish Academy of Fine Arts and AMA Gallery in Helsinki
- Alumni / FacultyJon Rubin and alumna Dawn Weleski Receive an Andy Warhol Foundation Fellowship for Conflict Kitchen
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Exhibits in “Feedback: Marshall McLuhan and the Arts” at West Den Haag in the Netherlands
- FacultyProfessor Rich Pell Exhibits in “Postnaturaleza” at the Museum of Natural Science in Zaragoza, Spain