Professor Angela Washko’s Solo Exhibition “The Game: The Game” Opens at the Museum of the Moving Image
“The Game: The Game” takes the form of a dating simulator, pitting you against six men who are aggressively vying for your attention at a bar. The exhibition will open with a talk and performance from Professor Washko on January 10 at 7:00pm.
Featuring Kevin Beasley, Allison Smith, Cristóbal Martínez, Dread Scott, Andrea Zittel, Heather Dewey-Hagborg in conversation with Chelsea Manning, Frances Stark, and Robb Hernández
Professor Devan Shimoyama, who won the Pulse prize at last year’s fair, will have a solo booth with Samuel Freeman Gallery. Pulse runs December 7-10 in Miami Beach.
Students and faculty from CMU’s School of Art, School of Music, School of Computer Science, the BXA Intercollege Degree Programs, and Integrative Design, Arts and Technology (IDeATe) Network put on a one-hour festival Saturday in a limestone mine in Brady’s Bend, Armstrong County.
The oldest honor society in the United States, Phi Beta Kappa exists only at the top ten percent of U.S. colleges and universities and accepts only ten percent of students at those universities.
- FacultyProfessor Maria Elena Versari Published an Essay on the First Letterhead Belonging to an Artistic Movement
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Exhibits “The Game: The Game” at Slamdance DIG Interactive Digital Showcase
- Alumni / Faculty / MFA / StudentProfessor Angela Washko and Nick Crockett MFA ’19 Exhibit in the ULCA Game Festival
- FacultyProfessors Andrew Ellis Johnson and Susanne Slavick Open “Resort” at Ferris State University
- FacultyProfessor Andrew Ellis Johnson Publishes “The Skeletons in History’s Closet” on Hyperallergic