The Just Arts grant from The Heinz Foundation will support “Sibyl’s Shrine,” a Hill District-based residency program for black mothers.
This major award, with a total value of $100,000, will help fund Washko’s experimental video game “The Uncasted Queen and Her Progeny.”
Conflict Kitchen, a project by Professor Jon Rubin and Dawn Weleski BFA ’10, served dishes from countries in conflict with the United States.
Facebook commissioned work from Professors Kim Beck and Imin Yeh, and a collaborative work by MFA candidate Michael Neumann and MFA alumnus Shohei Katayama.
Featuring Alisha Wormsley, Jaume Plensa, Hilton Als, Johannes DeYoung, Walid Raad, Renée Stout, and Stephanie Syjuco
- FacultyProfessor Paolo Pedercini Exhibits in “Technologies of Violence” at Arts Santa Monica, Barcelona
- FacultyProfessor Jon Rubin Collaborates with Mural Arts Philadelphia on “9th Street Stock Exchange” Project
- FacultyHead of School Charlie White’s Essay “Plato’s Cave” Published in Buffalo Zine #4 Autumn-Winter 2016/17
- FacultyProfessor Elaine King Presents “The Arts in a Mash-Up Time of All” at SVA’s Humanities and Sciences Conference
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor, Alumnus Zhiwan Cheung Receives ISC’s Student Achievement Awards in Contemporary Sculpture, Exhibits at Grounds for Sculpture