Started by recent alumni, Wick Editor has grown from a class project to an online tool used by aspiring artists and creatives across the United States.
“Cry, Baby” at The Andy Warhol Museum marks the first museum solo exhibition by Devan Shimoyama, the Cooper-Siegel Assistant Professor in the School of Art.
Professor Paolo Pedercini’s piece “Phone Story” is part of a major exhibition at the V&A Museum in London that explores the medium of videogames since the mid-2000s.
Organized in collaboration with Carnegie Museum of Art and Carnegie International, 57th Edition, 2018.
Janelle Iglesias, whose work is informed by her background in Cultural Anthropology, will join the faculty for the 2018-19 academic year. Sean Lynch, whose work mines forgotten history to examine contemporary society, will join the faculty for the Spring 2019 semester.
- FacultyProfessor Maria Elena Versari Speaks at Italian Association of Public History Conference in Pisa
- Faculty / SchoolThe School of Art Announces Faculty Appointments in Critical Studies and Electronic and Time-Based Media
- FacultyProfessor Susanne Slavick Exhibits in “Waging Peace” at the Florida State University Museum of Fine Arts
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Susanne Slavick and Alumnae Included New Book “Creative Practices for Visual Artists”
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Jon Rubin with Lenka Clayton and Alumnus Mel Bochner Among Artists in Carnegie International