The project that won the Impact Award, “The Game: The Game,” is a video game presenting the practices of prominent seduction coaches (aka pick-up artists).
Started by recent alumni, Wick Editor has grown from a class project to an online tool used by aspiring artists and creatives across the United States.
“Cry, Baby” at The Andy Warhol Museum marks the first museum solo exhibition by Devan Shimoyama, the Cooper-Siegel Assistant Professor in the School of Art.
Professor Paolo Pedercini’s piece “Phone Story” is part of a major exhibition at the V&A Museum in London that explores the medium of videogames since the mid-2000s.
Organized in collaboration with Carnegie Museum of Art and Carnegie International, 57th Edition, 2018.
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Susanne Slavick and Alumnae Included New Book “Creative Practices for Visual Artists”
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Jon Rubin with Lenka Clayton and Alumnus Mel Bochner Among Artists in Carnegie International
- FacultyProfessor Suzie Silver, with Hilary Harp, Presents at University of Pittsburgh Colloquium on Childhood
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor Scott Andrew, as member of Institute for New Feeling, Exhibits at Michigan State University
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko’s Solo Exhibition Receives Positive Reviews in the New Yorker and Others