The project that won the Impact Award, “The Game: The Game,” is a video game presenting the practices of prominent seduction coaches (aka pick-up artists).
Started by recent alumni, Wick Editor has grown from a class project to an online tool used by aspiring artists and creatives across the United States.
“Cry, Baby” at The Andy Warhol Museum marks the first museum solo exhibition by Devan Shimoyama, the Cooper-Siegel Assistant Professor in the School of Art.
Professor Paolo Pedercini’s piece “Phone Story” is part of a major exhibition at the V&A Museum in London that explores the medium of videogames since the mid-2000s.
Organized in collaboration with Carnegie Museum of Art and Carnegie International, 57th Edition, 2018.
- FacultyProfessor Maria Elena Versari Publishes Essay in the Catalogue of “Stimme des Lichts. Delaunay, Apollinaire und der Orphismus”
- Faculty / School / StudentSchool of Art Students Produce Interdisciplinary Festival in Limestone Mine
- FacultyProfessor Maria Elena Versari Published an Essay on the First Letterhead Belonging to an Artistic Movement
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Exhibits “The Game: The Game” at Slamdance DIG Interactive Digital Showcase
- Alumni / Faculty / MFA / StudentProfessor Angela Washko and Nick Crockett MFA ’19 Exhibit in the ULCA Game Festival