John Currin: My Life as a Man and Jessica Vaughn: In Polite English One Disagrees by First Agreeing continue through December 22.
We are excited to get to know our vibrant and dynamic new first year class—who come from all across the US and from five countries around the world—along with six phenomenal new MFA candidates.
Featuring Anya Clarke & Mitsuko Verdery, Kalup Linzy, Jongwoo Jeremy Kim, Jaume Plensa, Amanda Ross-Ho, and Tschabalala Self
Isla Hansen uses sculpture, installation, and performance to reinterpret and complicate the body’s relationship to technology.
Through their longstanding collaborative practice, Bishop-Root and Stringer engage with the ways art exists within a local context.
- FacultyProfessor Rich Pell Exhibits in “Postnaturaleza” at the Museum of Natural Science in Zaragoza, Spain
- AlumniPaul Vanouse MFA ‘96 Wins Award of Distinction and Mary Tsang BSA ‘13 Wins Honorary Mention at Ars Electronica 2017
- FacultyProfessor Kovak Exhibits in the “Great Lakes Drawing Biennial” at East Michigan State University
- FacultyProfessor Allison Smith Exhibits “Models for a System” at the Contemporary Jewish Museum in San Francisco
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Opens Solo Exhibition at Squeaky Wheel Film and Media Arts Center in Buffalo, NY