Thanks to all alumni and friends of the School of Art who joined us at PPOW Gallery in New York City on Friday!
“Flight,” was installed outside Door 3 late last month and marks the completion of the first phase of an outdoor baggage claim sculptural walk.
The conference presents the latest scholarship in art practice and history by leading artists, academics, curators, critics, and others.
The prestigious award, given annually by the College Art Association, honors an exemplary educator for which teaching and making art are inseparable.
New York Times Reviews Professor Shimoyama’s Solo Show at The Warhol and “Paradox” at the Miller ICA
The New York Times visited Pittsburgh to see how the city’s arts institutions are helping to process trauma following the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting.
- Alumni / FacultyAlumni Caroline Loyola-Garcia Curates “The Domesticity of Abandonment” Opening December 9
- FacultyProfessors Andrew Johnson and Susanne Slavick Exhibit in “Virtual Palestine” at The Jerusalem Fund, Washington D.C.
- FacultyProfessor Paolo Pedercini Exhibits in “Games and Politics” at Centro de Cultural Digital, Mexico City
- FacultyProfessor Joe Mannino Exhibits in “The Great California Art Movement – UC Davis 1960-1990” at John Natsoulas Gallery
- FacultyProfessor Devan Shimoyama Exhibits in “Cultural Landscapes” at Kendall College of Art and Design