Thanks to all alumni and friends of the School of Art who joined us at PPOW Gallery in New York City on Friday!
“Flight,” was installed outside Door 3 late last month and marks the completion of the first phase of an outdoor baggage claim sculptural walk.
The conference presents the latest scholarship in art practice and history by leading artists, academics, curators, critics, and others.
The prestigious award, given annually by the College Art Association, honors an exemplary educator for which teaching and making art are inseparable.
New York Times Reviews Professor Shimoyama’s Solo Show at The Warhol and “Paradox” at the Miller ICA
The New York Times visited Pittsburgh to see how the city’s arts institutions are helping to process trauma following the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting.
- FacultyProfessor Paolo Pedercini Exhibits in “Technologies of Violence” at Arts Santa Monica, Barcelona
- FacultyProfessor Jon Rubin Collaborates with Mural Arts Philadelphia on “9th Street Stock Exchange” Project
- FacultyHead of School Charlie White’s Essay “Plato’s Cave” Published in Buffalo Zine #4 Autumn-Winter 2016/17
- FacultyProfessor Elaine King Presents “The Arts in a Mash-Up Time of All” at SVA’s Humanities and Sciences Conference
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor, Alumnus Zhiwan Cheung Receives ISC’s Student Achievement Awards in Contemporary Sculpture, Exhibits at Grounds for Sculpture
- Faculty / StudentProfessor Ali Momeni and Student Team Awarded Grable Foundation Grant for SocialVr Project
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Exhibits in “Performing in Public: Four Years of Ephemeral Actions in World of Warcraft” at UCSD
- FacultyProfessor James Duesing Exhibits in “Move It: Parts & Labour” at Oriel Davies Gallery, Newtown Wales