This major award, with a total value of $100,000, will help fund Washko’s experimental video game “The Uncasted Queen and Her Progeny.”
Conflict Kitchen, a project by Professor Jon Rubin and Dawn Weleski BFA ’10, served dishes from countries in conflict with the United States.
Facebook commissioned work from Professors Kim Beck and Imin Yeh, and a collaborative work by MFA candidate Michael Neumann and MFA alumnus Shohei Katayama.
Featuring Alisha Wormsley, Jaume Plensa, Hilton Als, Johannes DeYoung, Walid Raad, Renée Stout, and Stephanie Syjuco
Peter Burr BFA ’02 creates immersive animated cinematic artworks that hover on the boundary between abstraction and figuration.
- Alumni“The Hidden Drawer,” a Solo Exhibition by Shana Moulton MFA ’04 Opens at Atlanta Contemporary
- FacultyProfessor Melissa Ragona Gives Talks at The Finnish Academy of Fine Arts and AMA Gallery in Helsinki
- Alumni / FacultyJon Rubin and alumna Dawn Weleski Receive an Andy Warhol Foundation Fellowship for Conflict Kitchen
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Exhibits in “Feedback: Marshall McLuhan and the Arts” at West Den Haag in the Netherlands
- Alumni / MFA / StudentGray Swartzel MFA ’18, Oreen Cohen MFA ’11-14, and Sarika Goulatia BFA ’06 participate in “Contemporaneous”
- FacultyProfessor Rich Pell Exhibits in “Postnaturaleza” at the Museum of Natural Science in Zaragoza, Spain