This major award, with a total value of $100,000, will help fund Washko’s experimental video game “The Uncasted Queen and Her Progeny.”
Conflict Kitchen, a project by Professor Jon Rubin and Dawn Weleski BFA ’10, served dishes from countries in conflict with the United States.
Facebook commissioned work from Professors Kim Beck and Imin Yeh, and a collaborative work by MFA candidate Michael Neumann and MFA alumnus Shohei Katayama.
Featuring Alisha Wormsley, Jaume Plensa, Hilton Als, Johannes DeYoung, Walid Raad, Renée Stout, and Stephanie Syjuco
Peter Burr BFA ’02 creates immersive animated cinematic artworks that hover on the boundary between abstraction and figuration.
- AlumniPaul Vanouse MFA ‘96 Wins Award of Distinction and Mary Tsang BSA ‘13 Wins Honorary Mention at Ars Electronica 2017
- FacultyProfessor Kovak Exhibits in the “Great Lakes Drawing Biennial” at East Michigan State University
- FacultyProfessor Allison Smith Exhibits “Models for a System” at the Contemporary Jewish Museum in San Francisco
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Opens Solo Exhibition at Squeaky Wheel Film and Media Arts Center in Buffalo, NY
- MFA / StudentMFA Candidate Shohei Katayama Exhibits in “Tough Art” at the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh