Featuring Anya Clarke & Mitsuko Verdery, Kalup Linzy, Jongwoo Jeremy Kim, Jaume Plensa, Amanda Ross-Ho, and Tschabalala Self
Isla Hansen uses sculpture, installation, and performance to reinterpret and complicate the body’s relationship to technology.
Through their longstanding collaborative practice, Bishop-Root and Stringer engage with the ways art exists within a local context.
Katherine Hubbard uses photography, writing, and performance to examine photography’s continuing significance.
CMU awarded Alisha B. Wormsley a two-year Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship, and Everest Pipkin will join the faculty as a visiting assistant professor.
- Faculty / SchoolProfessor Clayton Merrell and Alumni Peter Mandradjieff Exhibit in “Incremental Shift”, Concept Art Gallery
- FacultyProfessor Imin Yeh Exhibits in “Idols and Impossible Structures” at International Print Center of New York
- StudentUndergrads Publish 12 Manifestos in “This can be absurd, practical, radical…” for Digital Storytelling & Resistance Class
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Curates “Hacking / Modding / Remixing as Feminist Protest”at Miller Gallery
- FacultyProfessor James Duesing Exhibits in “Edge of Frame: Journeys into Experimental Animation” at White Chapel Gallery, London
- Alumni / FacultyAlumni Caroline Loyola-Garcia Curates “The Domesticity of Abandonment” Opening December 9