Featuring Anya Clarke & Mitsuko Verdery, Kalup Linzy, Jongwoo Jeremy Kim, Jaume Plensa, Amanda Ross-Ho, and Tschabalala Self
Isla Hansen uses sculpture, installation, and performance to reinterpret and complicate the body’s relationship to technology.
Through their longstanding collaborative practice, Bishop-Root and Stringer engage with the ways art exists within a local context.
Katherine Hubbard uses photography, writing, and performance to examine photography’s continuing significance.
CMU awarded Alisha B. Wormsley a two-year Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship, and Everest Pipkin will join the faculty as a visiting assistant professor.
- FacultyProfessor Paolo Pedercini Exhibits in “Technologies of Violence” at Arts Santa Monica, Barcelona
- FacultyProfessor Jon Rubin Collaborates with Mural Arts Philadelphia on “9th Street Stock Exchange” Project
- FacultyHead of School Charlie White’s Essay “Plato’s Cave” Published in Buffalo Zine #4 Autumn-Winter 2016/17
- FacultyProfessor Elaine King Presents “The Arts in a Mash-Up Time of All” at SVA’s Humanities and Sciences Conference
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor, Alumnus Zhiwan Cheung Receives ISC’s Student Achievement Awards in Contemporary Sculpture, Exhibits at Grounds for Sculpture
- Faculty / StudentProfessor Ali Momeni and Student Team Awarded Grable Foundation Grant for SocialVr Project
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Exhibits in “Performing in Public: Four Years of Ephemeral Actions in World of Warcraft” at UCSD
- FacultyProfessor James Duesing Exhibits in “Move It: Parts & Labour” at Oriel Davies Gallery, Newtown Wales