Dana Lok’s paintings reveal the magic within everyday experiences and within modes of communication.
The School of Art Announces Inaugural Director of Foundational Studies and Next MFA Program Director
Imin Yeh was named the inaugural Director of Foundational Studies and Katherine Hubbard will serve as the next MFA Program Director.
I want to warmly welcome you all back to campus, and to being back in person!
Sims will be showing a remix of Dara Birnbaum’s “Transformation/Technology: Wonder Woman.”
The Seebacher fellowship recipients study with well-known and highly-respected artists, curators and art critics from around the world
- MFA / StudentShohei Katayama MFA ’19 exhibits in “Kinetic Ambitions” at Living Arts & Science Center, Lexington
- Faculty / SchoolProfessor Clayton Merrell and Alumni Peter Mandradjieff Exhibit in “Incremental Shift”, Concept Art Gallery
- FacultyProfessor Imin Yeh Exhibits in “Idols and Impossible Structures” at International Print Center of New York
- StudentUndergrads Publish 12 Manifestos in “This can be absurd, practical, radical…” for Digital Storytelling & Resistance Class
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Curates “Hacking / Modding / Remixing as Feminist Protest”at Miller Gallery
- FacultyProfessor James Duesing Exhibits in “Edge of Frame: Journeys into Experimental Animation” at White Chapel Gallery, London
- Alumni / FacultyAlumni Caroline Loyola-Garcia Curates “The Domesticity of Abandonment” Opening December 9