Dana Lok’s paintings reveal the magic within everyday experiences and within modes of communication.
The School of Art Announces Inaugural Director of Foundational Studies and Next MFA Program Director
Imin Yeh was named the inaugural Director of Foundational Studies and Katherine Hubbard will serve as the next MFA Program Director.
I want to warmly welcome you all back to campus, and to being back in person!
Sims will be showing a remix of Dara Birnbaum’s “Transformation/Technology: Wonder Woman.”
The Seebacher fellowship recipients study with well-known and highly-respected artists, curators and art critics from around the world
- FacultyProfessors Andrew Johnson and Susanne Slavick Exhibit in “Virtual Palestine” at The Jerusalem Fund, Washington D.C.
- FacultyProfessor Paolo Pedercini Exhibits in “Games and Politics” at Centro de Cultural Digital, Mexico City
- FacultyProfessor Joe Mannino Exhibits in “The Great California Art Movement – UC Davis 1960-1990” at John Natsoulas Gallery
- FacultyProfessor Devan Shimoyama Exhibits in “Cultural Landscapes” at Kendall College of Art and Design
- FacultyProfessor Paolo Pedercini Exhibits in “Technologies of Violence” at Arts Santa Monica, Barcelona