Sarika Goulatia BFA ‘06 Honored with the Carol R. Brown Creative Achievement Award for a Pittsburgh Emerging Artist
In recognition of exemplary artistic achievements and the promise of future work, Sarika Goulatia BFA ’06 will receive a grant of $15,000 and an award object designed by sculptor Thaddeus Mosley.
On the occasion of her latest release, titled “EP2,” Natalia Barr of Interview Magazine spoke with Kathy Lee BHA ’15 (aka Yaeji) about how her training in visual art has shared her music career.
“Sweet” will present seven new paintings and an installation of two oversized mixed media sculptural hoodies.
“UP IN ARMS,” curated by Professor Slavick, presents a number of perspectives on the image and impact of guns in contemporary culture, though none endorse them as a means to an end.
Exhibits from Professor Rich Pell’s Center for PostNatural History are on view at Carnegie Museum of Natural History
“We are Nature” is the first exhibition in North America to focus on the Anthropocene, he current geological era in which humans are making a profound impact on the geological strata.
- MFA / StudentShohei Katayama MFA ’19 Exhibits “Unseen: Visualizing Ecological Systems” at Hite Art Institute
- StudentRachel Moeller BFA ’17 and Miranda Jacoby BFA ’17 Win Diversity Award at Pittsburgh Global Game Jam
- MFA / StudentShohei Katayama MFA ’19 exhibits in “Kinetic Ambitions” at Living Arts & Science Center, Lexington
- StudentUndergrads Publish 12 Manifestos in “This can be absurd, practical, radical…” for Digital Storytelling & Resistance Class
- Faculty / StudentProfessor Ali Momeni and Student Team Awarded Grable Foundation Grant for SocialVr Project
- Alumni / Faculty / Staff / StudentA Week of Music, Art, and Tech: Weird Reality Conference & VIA Festival Team Up