Due to COVID-19 restrictions the facilities in Doherty Hall and CFA will have limited access during the Fall 2020 semester. Rooms and equipment are limited to reservations Monday through Friday between 9:30AM – 4:30PM in Doherty Hall, and 8:00AM – 6:00PM in CFA. Some rooms are further limited by technician availability or class schedules.
Place your reservation by clicking a room on the map:
- MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 12 HOURS IN ADVANCE. Absolutely no walk-ins
- Can be made in 30 minute increments, up to 4 hours maximum
- Can be made up to two weeks in advance
ALL safety precautions in place by the university must be followed at all times.
- Wearing a mask at all times, even if you are alone in a room
- Disinfecting objects and equipment before and after use
- Maintaining 6ft. of social distance whenever possible
- Respecting the occupancy number posted on all rooms
In the event that an individual tests positive for COVID-19 and has used any of the facilities, those rooms affected will be shut down for 24 hours to allow for deep cleaning and disinfection. Temperature checks may also be performed.
Failure to follow these protocols could result in removal from the premises and/or loss of reservation privileges.