Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the facilities in Doherty Hall and CFA will have limited access during the Fall 2020 semester. Rooms and equipment are available by reservation only, and may be further limited by technician availability or class schedules. Reservable hours are as follows:
Doherty Hall: Weekdays between 9:30AM – 4:30PM
CFA 303, 307, and 310: Weekdays between 8:00AM – 6:00PM
CFA 304, 308, and 313: Weekdays between 8:00AM – Midnight, and 10:00AM – Midnight on weekends.
Place your reservation by clicking a room on the map:
- MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 12 HOURS IN ADVANCE. Absolutely no walk-ins
- Can be made in 30 minute increments, up to 4 hours maximum
- Can be made up to two weeks in advance
ALL safety precautions in place by the university must be followed at all times.
- Wearing a mask at all times, even if you are alone in a room
- Disinfecting objects and equipment before and after use
- Maintaining 6ft. of social distance whenever possible
- Respecting the occupancy number posted on all rooms
In the event that an individual tests positive for COVID-19 and has used any of the facilities, those rooms affected will be shut down for 24 hours to allow for deep cleaning and disinfection. Temperature checks may also be performed.
Failure to follow these protocols could result in removal from the premises and/or loss of reservation privileges.