Lauren O’Connor-KorbSculpture Technician
• Oversees responsibility of 3D fabrication facilities such as woodshop and welding area.
• Shares responsibility for Small Metals and Ceramics areas with the Digital and Physical Computing Technician.
• Responsible for instructing students, faculty and staff in the proper and safe use of various tools and equipment.
• Oversees student and faculty projects.
• Procures equipment/supplies and hires/trains student workers.
• With the Technical & Facilities Manager, serves as key point person for facility related issues within Doherty Hall areas occupied by the School of Art.