The project that won the Impact Award, “The Game: The Game,” is a video game presenting the practices of prominent seduction coaches (aka pick-up artists).
Started by recent alumni, Wick Editor has grown from a class project to an online tool used by aspiring artists and creatives across the United States.
“Cry, Baby” at The Andy Warhol Museum marks the first museum solo exhibition by Devan Shimoyama, the Cooper-Siegel Assistant Professor in the School of Art.
Professor Paolo Pedercini’s piece “Phone Story” is part of a major exhibition at the V&A Museum in London that explores the medium of videogames since the mid-2000s.
Organized in collaboration with Carnegie Museum of Art and Carnegie International, 57th Edition, 2018.
- Alumni / MFA / StudentGray Swartzel MFA ’18, Oreen Cohen MFA ’11-14, and Sarika Goulatia BFA ’06 participate in “Contemporaneous”
- FacultyProfessor Rich Pell Exhibits in “Postnaturaleza” at the Museum of Natural Science in Zaragoza, Spain
- AlumniPaul Vanouse MFA ‘96 Wins Award of Distinction and Mary Tsang BSA ‘13 Wins Honorary Mention at Ars Electronica 2017
- FacultyProfessor Kovak Exhibits in the “Great Lakes Drawing Biennial” at East Michigan State University
- FacultyProfessor Allison Smith Exhibits “Models for a System” at the Contemporary Jewish Museum in San Francisco
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Opens Solo Exhibition at Squeaky Wheel Film and Media Arts Center in Buffalo, NY