Featuring Anya Clarke & Mitsuko Verdery, Kalup Linzy, Jongwoo Jeremy Kim, Jaume Plensa, Amanda Ross-Ho, and Tschabalala Self
Isla Hansen uses sculpture, installation, and performance to reinterpret and complicate the body’s relationship to technology.
Through their longstanding collaborative practice, Bishop-Root and Stringer engage with the ways art exists within a local context.
Katherine Hubbard uses photography, writing, and performance to examine photography’s continuing significance.
CMU awarded Alisha B. Wormsley a two-year Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship, and Everest Pipkin will join the faculty as a visiting assistant professor.
- FacultyProfessor Melissa Ragona Gives Talks at The Finnish Academy of Fine Arts and AMA Gallery in Helsinki
- Alumni / FacultyJon Rubin and alumna Dawn Weleski Receive an Andy Warhol Foundation Fellowship for Conflict Kitchen
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Exhibits in “Feedback: Marshall McLuhan and the Arts” at West Den Haag in the Netherlands
- Alumni / MFA / StudentGray Swartzel MFA ’18, Oreen Cohen MFA ’11-14, and Sarika Goulatia BFA ’06 participate in “Contemporaneous”
- FacultyProfessor Rich Pell Exhibits in “Postnaturaleza” at the Museum of Natural Science in Zaragoza, Spain
- AlumniPaul Vanouse MFA ‘96 Wins Award of Distinction and Mary Tsang BSA ‘13 Wins Honorary Mention at Ars Electronica 2017