Mary Maggic works at the intersection of biotechnology, cultural discourse, and civil disobedience, using science to investigate body and gender politics.
The project that won the Impact Award, “The Game: The Game,” is a video game presenting the practices of prominent seduction coaches (aka pick-up artists).
Started by recent alumni, Wick Editor has grown from a class project to an online tool used by aspiring artists and creatives across the United States.
“Cry, Baby” at The Andy Warhol Museum marks the first museum solo exhibition by Devan Shimoyama, the Cooper-Siegel Assistant Professor in the School of Art.
Professor Paolo Pedercini’s piece “Phone Story” is part of a major exhibition at the V&A Museum in London that explores the medium of videogames since the mid-2000s.
- Alumni / FacultyProfessor, Alumnus Zhiwan Cheung Receives ISC’s Student Achievement Awards in Contemporary Sculpture, Exhibits at Grounds for Sculpture
- Faculty / StudentProfessor Ali Momeni and Student Team Awarded Grable Foundation Grant for SocialVr Project
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Exhibits in “Performing in Public: Four Years of Ephemeral Actions in World of Warcraft” at UCSD
- FacultyProfessor James Duesing Exhibits in “Move It: Parts & Labour” at Oriel Davies Gallery, Newtown Wales
- Alumni / Faculty / Staff / StudentA Week of Music, Art, and Tech: Weird Reality Conference & VIA Festival Team Up