John Currin: My Life as a Man and Jessica Vaughn: In Polite English One Disagrees by First Agreeing continue through December 22.
We are excited to get to know our vibrant and dynamic new first year class—who come from all across the US and from five countries around the world—along with six phenomenal new MFA candidates.
Featuring Anya Clarke & Mitsuko Verdery, Kalup Linzy, Jongwoo Jeremy Kim, Jaume Plensa, Amanda Ross-Ho, and Tschabalala Self
Isla Hansen uses sculpture, installation, and performance to reinterpret and complicate the body’s relationship to technology.
Through their longstanding collaborative practice, Bishop-Root and Stringer engage with the ways art exists within a local context.
- FacultyProfessor Rich Pell’s Collaborative Installation “Birdlike and Wingless” Is Part of Group Exhibition at The Peale
- Alumni“The Hidden Drawer,” a Solo Exhibition by Shana Moulton MFA ’04 Opens at Atlanta Contemporary
- FacultyProfessor Melissa Ragona Gives Talks at The Finnish Academy of Fine Arts and AMA Gallery in Helsinki
- Alumni / FacultyJon Rubin and alumna Dawn Weleski Receive an Andy Warhol Foundation Fellowship for Conflict Kitchen
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Exhibits in “Feedback: Marshall McLuhan and the Arts” at West Den Haag in the Netherlands