This major award, with a total value of $100,000, will help fund Washko’s experimental video game “The Uncasted Queen and Her Progeny.”
Conflict Kitchen, a project by Professor Jon Rubin and Dawn Weleski BFA ’10, served dishes from countries in conflict with the United States.
Facebook commissioned work from Professors Kim Beck and Imin Yeh, and a collaborative work by MFA candidate Michael Neumann and MFA alumnus Shohei Katayama.
Featuring Alisha Wormsley, Jaume Plensa, Hilton Als, Johannes DeYoung, Walid Raad, Renée Stout, and Stephanie Syjuco
Peter Burr BFA ’02 creates immersive animated cinematic artworks that hover on the boundary between abstraction and figuration.
- Alumni / FacultyAlumni and Faculty Exhibit in “Dreamlands: Immersive Cinema and Art, 1905–2016”, Whitney Museum
- MFA / StudentShohei Katayama MFA ’19 exhibits in “Kinetic Ambitions” at Living Arts & Science Center, Lexington
- Faculty / SchoolProfessor Clayton Merrell and Alumni Peter Mandradjieff Exhibit in “Incremental Shift”, Concept Art Gallery
- FacultyProfessor Imin Yeh Exhibits in “Idols and Impossible Structures” at International Print Center of New York
- StudentUndergrads Publish 12 Manifestos in “This can be absurd, practical, radical…” for Digital Storytelling & Resistance Class
- FacultyProfessor Angela Washko Curates “Hacking / Modding / Remixing as Feminist Protest”at Miller Gallery